Created over 50 years ago, Reflections is an art program sponsored by the National PTA
- Encourages students’ creative expression and helps them find their own voice through art
- Focuses on recognition, rather than competition
- Open to all students of all ages and abilities
- 6 different categories: dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography, and visual arts
- Students are encouraged to submit as many entries in as many categories as they would like
REFLECTIONS THEME 2023-2024: I am Hopeful Because…
- Parent or guardian must be a PTA member to participate
- Full eligibility including Participation Rules and Entry Form are included in the Reflections packets below
- Art entry collection starts on Monday, October 23, 2023
- Entries are collected and displayed in Library
- Entry deadline is Friday, October – October 27, 2023
- Reflections Award Ceremony (by invitation only, December 5, 2023)
Things to know!
- Parent must be a member of the OFE PTA.
- Entry form must be signed by parent and include a Title and Artist Statement.
- No 3D artwork or sculpture.
- Photography must be single print or digital image taken by the student (phone pics ok), no larger than 8×10 inches, unframed.
- Visual arts dimensions must not exceed 24×30 inches, including mat.
- Dance Choreography, Music Composition and Film Production must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Literature must not exceed 2000 words and may be hand written or typed.
- Refer to the Official participation rules for detailed guidance for each category.
REFLECTIONS RULES AND ENTRY FORMS
Download the entry form and rules (English and Spanish versions) on the buttons below, or pick up a printed version at the OFE Library or Front Desk through October 2023. Entries due by Friday, October 27, 2023.
Contact email@example.com with questions