Created over 50 years ago, Reflections is a staple art program sponsored by the National PTA
● Encourages students’ creative expression and helps them find their own voice through art
● Focuses on recognition, rather than competition
● Open to all students of all ages and abilities
● Six different categories: dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography, and visual arts
● Students are encouraged to submit as many entries in as many categories as they would like
REFLECTIONS THEME 2022-2023: Show your voice!
● Parent or guardian must be a PTA member to participate;
● Full eligibility including Participation Rules and Entry Form are included in the Reflections packets below
● Art entry collection starts on Monday, October 10, 2022 (Place TBD)
●Entry deadline is Friday, October 14, 2022
● Reflections Award Ceremony (by invitation only, Date TBD)
REFLECTIONS LINKS: see PDFs (English and Spanish versions) attached to e-mail
If there are any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.