It’s never too early to start procrastinating
You got that stuff in one aisle, and then you went and looked at the goldfish in the goldfish aisle, and then afterwards, your mom probably dropped you off at the pool for a few hours, armed only with a towel and cocobutter, so you could soak up the last bits of summer, while she did God only knows what.
Well, as we all know now, those days are over.
· 48 NO2 BLACK MIRADO WARRIOR PRESHARPENED PENCIL
· 2 CRAYOLA CRAYONS 24CT
· 2 CRAYOLA 7″ COLORED PRESHARPENED PENCILS 12CT
· 1 CRAYOLA CLASSIC THICK MARKERS 10CT
· 1 ELMER’S SCHOOL GLUE 4OZ
· 8 ELMER’S SMALL PURPLE WASHABLE GLUE STICK .21OZ
· 1 FISKARS 5″ BLUNT SCISSORS
· 2 PINK BEVEL ERASER (LATEX FREE)
· 1 PRIMARY RULED MARBLE COMP BOOK 100CT
· 1 8.5X11 1/2″ RULED RED BL STORY TABLET 40CT
· 2 8X10 1/2″ RULED SPIRAL NOTEBOOK RED BL 36CT
· 1 1SUB WIDE RULED ASST SPIRAL 100CT
· 1 GREEN PLASTIC POCKET FOLDER
· 1 BLUE PLASTIC POCKET FOLDER
· 1 RED PLASTIC POCKET WITH BRAD FOLDERS
· 1 PURPLE PLASTIC POCKET WITH BRAD FOLDERS
· 1 11X7.25 NATURAL CANVAS PENCIL BAG W/GRMTS
You lost me at mirado warrior. That literally scares me. A warrior pencil. And what scares me even more is that you would probably have to go to Target, Walmart and Staples to buy all of that stuff. And that means, in all likelihood, dragging your kids with you to those places, and who wants to do that? Because if you take your kids with you to Target, Target can no longer can be your happy place. It instead becomes the place where your kid whines at you to get her Lee Press-On Nails, and you want to tell her to shut up real bad, but you are pondering giving into her consumer driven desires so she will be quiet, but knowing that if you get her the nails, she’ll just then want something else in the craft area, or then the older one will say “wait, since you got her nails can I get something? But I don’t want nails, I saw this book about black holes at Barnes and Nobles.”
So that leaves you with “shut up,” but nice parents don’t really say that to their kids in public, or really at anytime, and you are in public so……
So, gentle reader, buy your school supplies online.
Save yourself the heartache, and let Target continue to be your serene place of zen-like tranquility.
Click on this link. Do it now. But them now.
Enter OAK005 (OAKzerozerofive) to get to the OFE packs by grade. They will be delivered to your child’s teacher a few days before school begins. Your teacher will be overjoyed.
Then go to the pool with your kids, and some spf 125, and hats, and waters in bpa free bottles, and snacks, and two puddle-jumpers, and towels, and a change of clothes….the list goes on.
Or better yet, go to Target, by yourself.